Are you eager to know about Nutrition Counseling and the ways it could improve your health and well-being?
If you answered yes, LET’S TALK!
I like to start all potential clients with my Getting Acquainted Session. Nutritional programs can seem overwhelming. I want to help take the fear out of what is involved to helping you feel better. My goal is to help you heal with the right nutritional plan that is designed for you.
Most important is us getting to know each other and determining if I am someone you want to work with and at the same time if I can help you meet your health goals. I am truly passionate about helping people like you feel their best and get their life back. This is why it is important to understand who you are.
- What is your main health history?
- What are your goals, and what is getting in the way of completing these?
- How motivated are you to makes changes now?
Our relationship is
- What is it like working with me?
- What is my approach to helping you?
- Who do I help?
There is no “stupid” question.
Getting Acquainted (GA) Session:
- The GA session will accomplish the following:
- All potential clients will have a 30-minute phone session.
- This is where we will determine if we are a good fit, by getting to know each other a little better.
- Understand your health concerns, goals, and presumptions.
- Q&A about how we will work together.
- Discuss my signature nutrition programs.
Before our 30-minute call is completed, you will have the opportunity to move forward and work with me in a committed nutritional program that is personalized for you with the goal of helping you feel better.
Simply complete the form below and make your payment (using the Square button at the bottom of the page). I will then promptly reach out to you to set up your 30-minute phone session.
Please complete this form prior to setting up a 30-minute phone session.
*Sessions are done only by phone, and that they are not intended to be a replacement for a Complete Nutrition Consultation.
Self Pay $50, non-refundable
*Sessions are to be completed by phone and they are not intended to replace a Complete Nutrition Assessment.
GA session fee will be deducted from any service or program.