Are you interested in working together but aren’t ready to commit to one of my programs? Book an “Ask Christi” session. This is a one-time session with no further commitment required, unless you choose. If that’s what you’re looking for, you can book that at the bottom of this page.
“Ask Christi” sessions include:
- Steps to help you feel better, helping find the root cause of your condition and determining if additional sessions are needed. Everyone is unique. There is not a one size fits all approach to your health.
- An individualized plan with real solutions that can help you heal your digestive issues, inflammatory bowel disease, negative food reactions, autoimmune conditions, chronic inflammations, etc.
“Ask Christi” sessions do not include:
- Extensive notes, lab work, and communication with your other medical providers.
- A receipt that can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Wasted time. We will spend our time together finding you real answers so that you can heal.
Follow ups for support and next steps (optional):
Healing IS possible, but true healing does take time. You’ll walk away from our session with a to-do list. Plan on giving yourself a few months to get comfortable with your new habits. At that point, if you need more help or support, schedule another appointment.
We know it seems too good to be true, but when you have the truth and can finally identify the root cause, you just need to do the regimen to heal. It will be a different experience than you’ve had in the past.
You’ll need to do a few things before our session:
- Make a list of your most concerning 2-4 conditions and/or symptoms you are dealing with at this time.
- Make a note of any significant medical history (i.e. removal of gallbladder, breast implants, toxic exposures…)
- Suspend your beliefs about what you think you need to do to heal
- Take notes during our session
- Be open to changing your daily habits
After submitting the below form and making a payment, you’ll be directed to my online scheduler called Practice Better.
Please note that once you purchase and schedule your “Ask Christi” session, there is a 48-hour cancellation policy that excludes weekends and holidays. For example, if something comes up and you need to cancel our Friday appointment, please let me know by Wednesday so that you don’t get charged for the session. All sessions are paid up front at time of booking. By purchasing an “Ask Christi” session, you are agreeing to the terms above. Thank you!